Monday, May 5, 2008

The Wart, The Coconut, and the New Interest!!!


So, as some/many of you know I have a nasty planter wart on my foot! I have been trying to figure out how to get rid of it and a sister missionary from Samoa my have an answer to my unsightly problem. I would take a photo so those of you who have not been blessed to see my wart in person would have the same opprotunity of the rest of you that have, but I just walked to the school and back in my black flip flops, so my feet are dirty. You're safe for now! Anyway, I had the sister's over for dinner last Thursday. Some how we started talking about my warty feet. And "Sister Samoa" said: "You Need to put coconut cream on it!" I said: "Really, well where do I get it?" she told me that we could make it out of a coconut. I told her I would buy one and let her know so she could teach me how to make it. Anyway, I went online (of course, that's what we do now days) and googled coconut health benefits. I was opened to a wide aray of coconuts uses and cures. I now own and use coconut oil, I have two coconuts sitting on my counter waiting for "Sister Samoa" to come and help me make my wart cure. I am so excited about my new discovery and wanted to share some of the websites with all of you! Aren't you all so lucky! I will say that I am not the first to jump in and believe anything any coconut people put on the internet to be completely true, but I do know that there is some scientific back to some of this. Take it for what it is worth, have fun, and maybe it will benefit you in even a small way!!! After all if you love coconut as much as I do, it wouldn't hurt anything to try it out.

Here are the links to check out:

http://www.coconut-info.com/

http://www.coconutresearchcenter.org/

http://www.regaininghealthnaturally.com/Coconut_Information/Health_Benefits_of_Coconut_Oil.shtml

3 comments:

be you blithe and bonny said...

i love coconut! what a great smelling way to care for your skin, etc! thanks for the site info.

The Hubler Fam! said...

April, DO TELL ME if the wart cure works. Michael has one on his foot that he despises. And we'd love it if your miracle cure works and if you'd share the secret with us. :o)

be you blithe and bonny said...

Mom uses coconut oil a lot... I had forgotten about that...