Saturday, June 7, 2008

The Wedding is Over and they're honeymooning!!!

The wedding is finally over and they newlyweds are on their honeymoon. Everything turned out really well. Kendall was amazing on the harp. I got a lot of compliments on the cake. And requests that I do it as a business. I was told by a couple of people that it was the best wedding cake they ever tasted. Here are some pics...


Lydia and mommy


Mom and the some of the daughters and grand-daughter Cicily


Both sides of the Family. What a great bunch!!!


The Cake

2 comments:

Sistahood said...

april - I did not get to tell you, but the cak was TASTY - that raspberry filling was delicious! Congratulations on pulling off another successful wedding cake :o)

The Hubler Fam! said...

April...any leftover cake for us???? Sorry we missed the festivities, as we had a bunch of family come into town here.
GEEZ, I'd love a piece of cake right now! Looks awesome!