Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween!


On Friday Lydia and I went up to the boys school to do Silas' class party and to go to Zach's class Party. Here are some pics of the boys at their class parties! I have to say it is crazy to be in charge of one of these things especially when you're doing it by yourself. It's worth it, just crazy!





To start off our Halloween events we attending the annual Balkman Halloween Bash. The kids had fun trunk or treating and dancing and playing with their friends. We had Tinker Bell, Indiana Jones, and Batman! My sister's and I were Flappers and Stacy husband Scott was Waldo. Ben was supposedly one of the guys from Grease.


Ok, these pics uploaded wrong and out of order! Sorry for being backwards! :)






4 comments:

Batistas said...

Super cute flapper sisters! It looks like the Balkman bash was a hit like always! Your kids look great!

Anonymous said...

I love those pictures! I love Waldo! Thats funny! I also love those sexy flappers! I also love Lydia's glasses. I MISS YOU!

be you blithe and bonny said...

Love all your Halloween pics!!!!

Latter-day Saint Mom said...

Cute costumes everyone!!! Cicily got the same weird glasses as Lydia and love them! Hope you all had a good Halloween!